No. 740, Qingnian Road, Wuling District,
Changde City, Hunan Province
Ultrasonic water meter
Abstract: At present, most large-diameter water meters are installed in underground pipeline wells, and some pipeline wells are in the middle of the road or installed in irrigation areas. The on-site installation environment is complicated, which makes the meter reading difficult, the meter reading is not timely, and the water fee recovery is slow. The traditional mechanical watch is used, the measurement accuracy is relatively low, the charging efficiency cannot be improved, and the remote monitoring function cannot be implemented. In order to improve the economic efficiency, improve the efficiency of meter reading, reduce the production and sales rate of water supply companies, improve the management level, monitor the cumulative water consumption, instantaneous flow, pipeline pressure and other parameters, ultrasonic water meters are more and more popular, this article combined with the actual In terms of usage, the individual's relevant viewpoints are explained in view of common problems and solutions in the use of ultrasound.
Keywords: ultrasonic water meter
According to market demand, common types of ultrasonic water meters:
1) IC card ultrasonic water meter;
2) wired ultrasonic water meter;
3) Wireless ultrasonic water meter;
4) GPRS ultrasonic water meter;
5) NB-IOT ultrasonic water meter;
The basic working principle of ultrasonic water meter:
When the ultrasonic wave propagates in the flowing fluid, it is the information of the upper fluid flow rate, so it can be received by the received ultrasonic wave.
The flow rate of the fluid is detected and converted into flow. According to the monitoring method, it can be divided into different types of ultrasonic flowmeters such as time difference method, speed difference method, frequency difference method, Doppler method and correlation method.
The main advantages of ultrasonic water meter:
1) Installation is non-directional;
2) No moving parts, small pressure loss;
3) Wide range of measurement range and high measurement accuracy;
4) A rich external communication interface and data output interface and a dedicated GPRS data collector form a pipe network traffic monitoring network;
Several factors affecting the measurement of ultrasonic water meters:
A. air (half pipe water);
B. scaling (the surface of the transducer is covered by impurities or rust in the water);
Solutions for the above factors:
1) Guarantee the length of the straight tube of the first 5D;
2) U-shaped pipe design is adopted to ensure full pipe water;
3) A rectifying device can be installed at the inlet end of the water meter to reduce the generation of bubbles;
4) The ultrasonic water meter performs self-test of the measurement signal to judge the strength of the ultrasonic signal of the water meter itself, so as to predict in advance;
Conclusion: Ultrasonic water meters are mostly used in large-caliber metering due to their price factors. The influence of the region, temperature and water quality in the north and south leads to differences in the installation and use of ultrasonic water meters. In the south, large-diameter water meters are more common for outdoor installation, so there is a greater demand for their waterproof performance and high humidity caused by high temperature exposure. In the north, ultrasonic water meters are installed in underground wells, and the low temperature and long-distance signal strength are larger. The challenge of installing irrigation water in the northwest and poor water quality poses great challenges to the safety and metering of ultrasonic water meters. Therefore, designing a stable ultrasonic water meter suitable for multi-zone and wide-area is also heavy. The weight of the middle.
 Li Chen Wang Wei, civil water meter measurement common sense / measurement Huimin series, 2011
 Guo Wei, Ultrasonic Testing, Second Edition, Mechanical Industry Press, 2014
No content information display available
Please add data record on website background.